Do you want to get pregnant and have a baby more than anything in the world, yet it doesn’t seem to happen? It feels like you have tried everything but still without success? Do you feel desperate, powerless and broken-hearted because your doctor told you that your chances of having a baby are very low and you are diagnosed with unexplained infertility?
I would like and show you how the Rapid Transformational Therapy™ (RTT™) can be used as a complimentary, alternative tool towards pregnancy and having a baby. It mainly addresses the mental aspects of infertility.
Further below you will also find my 15 tips to boost your fertility.
REASONS FOR INFERTILITY
The issues that result in infertility can be manyfold and relate to different areas, such as life-style, the environment, psyche and physiology. Below you find a few examples:
- Unhealthy lifestyle (smoking, too much alcohol, too little sleep)
- environmental poisons
- cervical or uterine abnormalities
- blocked fallopian tubes
- hormonal imbalances
- thyroid issues
- early menopause (primary ovarian insufficiency) resulting in low FSH and low AMH
- unexplained infertility
- poor sperm quality or a low sperm count
The mental and physical pressure for parents-to-be is enormous and it seems to come from all directions: from your doctor, from your family and friends, from society and often also your partner. It touches the very essence of your being. Many affected couples are left hopeless and in complete despair. Infertility is a tabu topic in society, despite so many people being affected. It is difficult to talk about it and it is linked with a lot of shame. For many it feels as if there is something wrong with them, something broken.
NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!
Let me tell you, there is nothing wrong with you! You don’t need to run after the ‘last egg’, nor fear every birthday that just reminds you that you are another year older, nor get upset when you see a mum with her newborn on the street.
I am here to give you hope and I promise you that I won’t take advantage of your fears and worries. I am not a doctor, I am an RTT™ (Rapid Transformational Therapy™) therapist. I work with you as a human being, looking at fertility holistically which has so much more to it than an egg and sperm. I can help you to get out of the desperation and hopelessness, to leave the suffering behind, to find new energy and confidence, to support you on your path to health and well-being.
I can help you to take a step back and take a breath. Maybe it’s time to give yourself and your body a little break after the 4th round of IVF? Maybe it is time to take your health into your own hands rather than delegating it to others, to get a feeling for what is right for you, what is a next step that feels good to you? Of course, that is a completely different starting point for having a baby.
LIFE IS MYSTERIOUS
I am not here to give you any guarantees. Actually, nobody who is honest with you can. Life is mysterious, and we cannot force it to get us what we want. It’s not like baking a cake: you put in the ingredients according to your recipe, mix them and bake the dough and get the cake you want. That’s not how it works with fertility nor with life in general. We need to realize and understand that. We can do our part to support our fertility, but that’s not all of the recipe. There are other, mysterious ingredients which we do not know and we cannot control. Therefore, learning to let go, to be open and let life do its part is a huge step on your baby journey.
HOW CAN RTT™ (RAPID TRANSFORMATIONAL THERAPY™) HELP?
There are so many ways in which an RTT™ Therapy can help you on your baby journey. One important way is to release old subconscious blocks that might stand in the way of having a baby. That could be for example that you yourself had a difficult birth or maybe that the birth you gave to your first child was difficult with the consequence that you subconsciously formed the belief that giving birth is somehow scary which could lead to a situation that you subconsciously avoid a pregnancy. Of course, circumstances are different for everyone, but most have in common that there are some subconscious blocks and releasing them can be very powerful. The advantage of the RTT™ Method is that we can communicate with your subconscious mind to identify blocks in order to resolve them.
The RTT™ therapy can help you to find your peace. You can arrive at a point where you can openly talk about your baby journey without being ashamed or falling into tears, because you wholeheartedly realized that there is nothing wrong with you.
Another great benefit of the RTT™ Therapy is that it includes a tailored hypnotic recording for your particular situation with powerful pictures and suggestions for your mind. This can support you in developing positive thoughts and beliefs about getting pregnant and having a healthy and easy pregnancy and birth. It installs, confidence and has a calming effect and takes away worries or fear.
Also, during an IUI or IVF process RTT™ can be a powerful tool as it can increase your confidence in the process, calm your mind and install strong beliefs about the success of the procedure.
An RTT™ Therapy can also support you with taking better life-style choices which are so important for conception, pregnancy and birth. For example, it can help introducing healthy nutrition, rest and exercise into your life or help you to quit smoking.
The RTT™ Therapy is also a powerful tool to process and work through loss and sorrow after a miscarriage, to genuinely allow you to move on.
If you would like to find out more about my therapy or just want to have a discussion about your situation please book a call with me. It is completely free and non-committal.
15 SIMPLE WAYS TO BOOST YOUR FERTILITY
I would like to encourage you not to feel as a victim but as a creator or your life. You have a lot of power to influence your fertility and health for the better. Take it! Being hopeful and full of courage is a much better starting point than desperation.
Below I show you my 15 tips to improve your fertility.
- Become the commander in chief of your baby journey. Do what feels right for you and chose a team that really supports you. Don’t allow anyone to take advantage of your fears. If someone in your team (e.g. your friends, your doctor) is not supportive, go ahead and replace that someone. How do you know that you have the right specialists to support you? Ask them lots of questions. If they are not prepared to answer them or if they are patronizing you, they are not the right team.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Avoid stress. A high stress level distorts the hormone balance in the body. Stress brings the body into a fight-and-flight state in which non-essential functions of the body are shut down. Pregnancy is such a non-essential function. Over time, chronic stress leads to adrenal stress, burnout, inflammation, weight gain and a suppression of the immune system.
- Have regular sex. I know that sounds rather obvious but still is a very relevant point to make for many couples. Make your sex playful and fun, not a duty, ideally every other day, at least during your fertile days.
- Have 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep every day, considering the circadian rhythm
- Eat fresh and healthy foods, mostly vegetables, if possible organic. Avoid any processed foods.
- Avoid industrially farmed meat as it is loaded with hormones and antibiotics, affecting your own hormone balance. If you don’t want to go without meat, at least reduce your consumption and go for the organic alternative.
- Avoid dairy products as similarly to industrially farmed meat they are full of hormones and antibiotics. Furthermore, many people have an allergy to dairy without even realizing it.
- Exercise regularly. It is better to move 10 - 15 min every day than 2 hours once a month. Our bodies are made to move, not to be sedentary. Make regular exercise a habit, like brushing your teeth.
- Enjoy life. Spend time with friends. Go for walks outside, in the sun to boost your vitamin D. Go for walks in the forest and feel its healing powers. Hug a tree. Connect with nature.
- Reduce the use of chemicals in the form of cosmetics and cleaning products as they can influence your hormonal balance.
- Detox on a regular basis. Often times a toxic overload prevents a pregnancy. Nature is very intelligent and of course it does not want you to get pregnant if the milieu in your body is not healthy for a baby.
- Get tested for any food allergies. Sometimes allergies can impact the ability of the body to absorb vitamins and minerals. For example, a gluten intolerance impacts the body’s ability to absorb fat-soluble vitamins.
- Get your vitamin and mineral levels checked. If deficiencies are detected you can replenish them with supplements, however long-term aim to replenish them with natural sources from food.
- And finally, be gentle and understanding with yourself and your body. Don’t look at it as the body that does not do ‘what it’s supposed to do’ or what you ‘ask it to do’. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. Not getting pregnant yet serves a role, has a reason. Consider seeing your challenge as a great opportunity to look into those reasons and to bring about healing, not only in this part of your life.
I hope you find my 15 tips to boost your fertility useful. Don’t be overwhelmed by them and don’t try to implement them all at once. Go at your own speed, go step-by-step and pick the tips that feel right for you at this moment in time. I wish you all the best on your baby journey and if you’d like to talk to me, please don’t hesitate and book a free discovery call on the link below.
SOME NOT SO WELL-KNOWN FACTS TO GET YOU OFF THAT 'I'M TOO OLD TRAIN'
Halle Berry had her first child with 41, her second with 47.
Meghan Markle gave birth to her first child with 37.
Susan Sarandon was told she could never be a mother and had her second child with 42 and her third with 45.
Nicole Kidman had her first child with 41.
Eva Mendes had her first daughter with 40 and her second with 42.
Janet Jackson got pregnant at the age of 50 and gave birth to her first child.
Kim Basinger and Salma Hayek both had their daughters with 41.
Iman had her second daughter at 45.
Also Marisa Peer, the founder of the Rapid Transformational Therapy was told she could never have children and gave birth to her beautiful daughter.
I don't want to give the impression that age or diagnosis does not matter but I want to show you that there is possibility. Age does matter but at the same time panic does not help and quite often leads to much bigger problems than your age.
With that in mind, be open for possibility.